An Educational Forum on Reversing Chronic Childhood Illness
Epidemic Answers’ Canary Kids Film Project is joining forces with Fairfield, CT’s own Catch A Healthy Habit Cafe for an educational and inspirational evening on reversing chronic disease and disorders in children! Please join us, but be sure to register early as capacity is limited to only 60 seats.
What: “Healing Our Canaries”: An Educational Forum on Reversing Chronic Disease and Disorders in Children (autism, ADHD, allergies, asthma, autoimmune, OCD, mood disorders, etc.)
Where: The Annex, 63 Unquowa Rd., along The Donnelly Walk (around the corner from Catch A Healthy Habit Cafe), Fairfield, CT
When: Thursday, April 24th, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. (doors open at 6:30pm)
Format: One hour discussion by panel members moderated by Beth Lambert: What is causing the new childhood epidemics of autism, ADHD, allergies and asthma, and what can be done to reverse these conditions?
Panel members include:
- Beth Lambert, Executive Director of Epidemic Answers and Canary Kids Film Project
- Dr. Marvin Schweitzer, ND, Director of The Wellness Institute
- Vicki Kobliner, MS, RDN, Holistic Nutritionist; Board Member of Epidemic Answers
- Jennifer Boyd, PA, Owner of Boyd Wellness; Reiki Master; Medical Advisory Board Member of Canary Kids Film Project
- Lauren Stone, MS, HHP, Holistic Nutritionist; BioSET Practitioner; Quantum Reflex Analysis Practitioner; Certified Holistic Health Practitioner; Board Member of Epidemic Answers
- Michelle Giliberto, Co-Founder of Epidemic Answers, Reiki Practitioner and Vibrational Remedy Practitioner
- Maria Rickert Hong, AADP, Certified Holistic Health Counselor; Media Director and Board Member of Epidemic Answers; Media Director of Canary Kids Film Project
Trailer screening of The Canary Kids Film Project
Followed by 45 minutes Q & A
To order tickets or make a donation, click here.
Date & Time
- Thursday, April 24, 2014 6:30 pm
AddressThe Annex, 63 Unquowa Rd., Fairfield, CT
Healing Our CanariesThe Annex, 63 Unquowa Rd., Fairfield, CT