“FILMS TO INSPIRE HOPE”
Saturday, November 22nd, 2014, 7:00 p.m.
Pelham Picture House: 175 Wolfs Lane, Pelham, NY 10803
The evening will include:
- Cocktail reception beginning at 7:00 p.m.
- Preview of the Documentary Film Project: “Canary Kids”
- Screening of “Sister,” an independent film by David Lascher, not yet released to the public
- Question and Answer Session with Directors, Producers and local health practitioners:
* Martha Herbert, MD, PhD, pediatric neurologist, Harvard Medical School* Stephen Cowan, MD, developmental pediatrician* Geri Brewster, RD, MPH, integrative dietitian* Sylvia Fogel, MD, clinical psychiatrist
Sister, a film starring Barbara Hershey, Dan Lauria, Reid Scott, Grace Kaufman and Directed by David Lascher tells the story of the growing epidemic of ADHD, the use of psychotropic medications in our youth, and its impact on affected families.
Sister premiered at the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival and won the Audience Award at Michael Moore’s Traverse City Film Festival. www.ourkidsfirstfoundation.org/sister/
Canary Kids is a not-for-profit film project to document the science of recovery from autism, ADHD/ADD, asthma, allergies and other chronic childhood conditions. www.canarykidsmovie.com
Date & Time
- Saturday, November 22, 2014 7:00 pm
AddressThe Picture House, Wolfs Lane, Pelham, NY, United States
Sister ScreeningThe Picture House, Wolfs Lane, Pelham, NY, United States