The FLIGHT™ Study
The FLIGHT™ Study builds upon the CHIRP™ Study as a foundation for capturing clinical data over time to test the hypothesis that comprehensive personalized lifestyle interventions will result in symptom abatement, improved health and potentially full disease reversal. The study tracks individual participants through 18 months of lifestyle interventions personalized to their needs. The full study aims to enroll up to 14 children with chronic health or developmental conditions. The study will be filmed, and the results shared with the public.
The FLIGHT Study will enroll a select number of families to participate in a new program designed to see whether it is possible to reverse or eliminate symptoms of chronic health conditions such as autism, ADHD, autoimmune conditions, severe asthma, allergies, type II diabetes, mood disorders and more.
We have documented many stories about full reversal of conditions once believed to be life-long.
We want to know if this truly happens, and if so, how.
Families interested in participating must meet the following criteria:
- Have a child between the ages of 2 and 15 with at least one chronic health condition (such as autism, ADHD, autoimmune conditions, severe asthma, allergies, type II diabetes, mood disorders and more)
- Must live within a set of specific zip codes in Northern Virginia.
- Must have completed the CHIRP™ Survey on behalf of a child.
During this 18-month study, participating families will receive the following types of support:
- A team of nationally recognized and local health experts focused on finding “root cause” solutions to their child’s health condition(s).
- State-of-the-art laboratory and other personalized diagnostic evaluations.
- Provisions to help the family live a healthier lifestyle including nutritious food, safe home products, and a dedicated health coach.